- This course is designed for graduates who are already working in the fields of Logistics, Production, Sales, Controlling or IT and want to strengthen their management competence and entrepreneurial initiative in order to be able to react adequately and professionally to logistical challenges in industry, trade and services. This includes comprehensive knowledge and skills in market-oriented planning, design, management and control of material, goods and information flows in value networks and their application.
Overview of the study contents
After finishing these modules the students will complete their master's thesis.
For quality assurance after each group of lessons the lecturers will be evaluated by the participants and feedback-talks will be held. The internal quality assurance is done by the academic director of the program and the responsible boards at the Faculty of Business Management and Economics of the TU Dresden (study commission, examinations board).
- a first university degree (e. g. Bachelor) comparable to 240 ECTS-credits (or graduation after 8 semesters), preferably in Economics or Business Administration
- working experience of usually two years in the fields of Logistics, Production, Sales, Controlling or IT
- basic knowledge in the field of economics (proven with certificates if it was not part of your Bachelor studies)
- English language proficiency (on a level comparable to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 pbT/TOEFL 79 ibT)