Studium und Weiterbildung
|Start des Programms:||WS 2013|
|Studiendauer:||Je Kurs 180 bis 320 Stunden|
6 bis 9 Monate
|ECTS-Punkte:||10 bis 25|
|Studiengebühren:||2900 bis 3800 €|
Tel.: +49 351 40 470 152
Global threats like food security, climate change, the loss of functional biodiversity as well as an alarming ongoing degradation of productive land and water resources challenge both professionals in the different environmental sectors and young scientists with demand on focused training. Thus an easy access to very latest knowledge, integrated assessment and planning approaches, innovative environmental technologies and methods for efficient transfer and implementation is of crucial importance for all sectors involved in business, administration and governance.
The courses are organized and held by internationally experienced professionals.
Taylor-made courses on demand can be offered by DIU on request.
Main aims of this program will be capacity building, to supporting research solutions and to develop strategies for environmental problems on local, regional or global scales.
We enable our participants to be the best they can be by providing them with the framework to map, identify and develop the skills and knowledge needed to help deliver a sustainable future.
The Environmental Management Certificate program blends theory and practice while focusing on the need for sustainable development and the use of market-driven solutions. The modules of Environmental Management prepares students for careers in environmental policy and analysis, green business, sustainable management and land reclamation, design and planning, conservation and stewardship.
Sustainable management of soil and water resources
- Innovative methods for integrated land use assessment
- Flood risk management in rural areas
- Water supply and waste water management in rural areas
- Applicable and efficient remote approaches for spatial planning and zoning
- Countermeasures for climate change adaption: local and regional approaches I
Value-generation and rehabilitation of degraded sites
- Ground and remote techniques for assessment of degradation status of sites
- Innovative biotechnologies for rehabilitation of degraded sites
- Applied sanitation of brownfields
Land use, spatial planning and zonation
- Innovative participation support by application of modern IT tools
- Spatial assessment techniques for soil, water, bio-resources
- Modern functional tools for a sound ecological and economical zonation
- Environmental cadastres for rural enterprises
Transfer and implementation
- Use of modern media on communication and participation
- Debating, moderation and communication
- Training of the trainers in demanding contexts: tolls and approaches for knowledge transfer margin target groups
- Participative planning approaches for multi-institional actors and decision makers
- Smart governance: participation for improving land use in sensitive areas
This program is ideal for:
- University and college graduates
- Professionals with credentials from other countries who are looking for perspective on the occupational field in different sectors of environmental management and a credential to add to their resume
- Individuals with workplace experience into the environmental sector
- Seniors for advanced training issues.
- 04.01.2017 | 16 Uhr | DIU
- 20.-22.01.2017 | Messe Dresden
- 28.01.2017 | ab 10:30-14:00 Uhr | DIU
- 11.02.2017 | Kerpen
- 04.04.2017 | DIU